Sunday, April 14, 2013

So after trying on the latest version of my hybrid again I find I'm not as happy as I'd thought. My disappointment is due to the issue that arises with every Elizabethan type corset I've ever wore... the issue is side boob and not attractive side boob. I usually wear a chemise under my Elizabethan corsets which makes the side boob issue not very apparent or bothersome but I wanted this corset to be wearable without a chemise under. This was practically a non issue with the earlier incarnations as they had a curved bust seam but that those small curves prohibit the Elizabethan bustline. I'm going to add a detachable halter strap to the last corset to see if that helps I'm also going redraft and try to see if I can raise the underarm curve enough to fix the side boob but still have it low enough to be comfortable. I'll be keeping the first two drafts as is (with the curved seams) but renaming them as I continue trying to adjust and fix the third draft until I have a hybrid I'm pleased with.

No comments:

Post a Comment