Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Road to the Kontinuum Corset: Part Two - Flossing Sampler

I've made it passed Preparatory Lane and it looks as if I'll soon be ready to turn off Flossing Sampler Way, grab Mabel and head out on the Corset Highway straight to Completed Creation. Mabel has been rather bored with the trip thus far but will soon feel the electrical current flowing through her cord once again.
After doing a few purely decorative flossing patterns I decided to stick with securing stitches thus keeping the sampler small at this point and to get me on the road sooner. As most of the securing stitches were fairly simple, the sampler gave me few if any problems. It's nice to think that flossing the corset goes just as smoothly but not very realistic.

Next time: The beginning of construction, pattern assembly & cutting, fabric prep etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment